On February 14th, I am going to begin a raw food challenge that will last throughout 2012 and into 2013, totaling an entire year. I expect that it will be my greatest challenge yet and I'm excited to get it started. I initially wanted to begin on the first of the year and realized I needed to prepare myself, at least mentally, for this huge life change. Directly after the new year, I had too many reservations in starting a raw year challenge. There were too many wonderful goodies in my kitchen that I couldn't part with, one of many excuses.
This time I have made it public, far in advance to many people, that I am going to start this challenge on a specific date. If I cannot hold myself accountable, I hope others will. I will start to blog my challenge daily to provide some detail of what this experience is like. Hopefully, in doing so, I will help others and in turn find additional support.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment